CECON Rapid Organic Waste Composter is an Ultimate Solution for :
- Kitchen Waste
- Organic Waste
- Flow Waste
The machine operation is simple and it takes hardly 45-60 min per batch to get processed. The waste material is manually fed into the hopper provided at the top lid. Saw dust needs to be added as an absorbent and for enrichment of organic carbon along with 2 to 5gm of microbial culture per kg of waste material for accelerating the bio-degradation of organic waste. The raw compost from the machine can be stored in a compost curing system , supplied along with the machine, which converts the raw compost into finished compost in 10-12 days time.
- Organic waste is denatured.
- Removes the foul odour immediately on treatment.
- The treated material is pest resistent.
- Helps to avoid transportation of garden/organic waste.
- Requires very less operational area.
- Reduces the load on municipal waste dumps.
|Batch||50 kg||100 kg||150 kg||200 kg|
|Time||15-30 min||15-30 min||15-30 min||15-30 min|
|Power Req.||3 HP||4 HP||5 HP||6 HP|
|Space Req.||5ft x 4ft||8ft x 4ft||10ft x 5ft||10ft x 6ft|
Higher Capacities are also avaliable on request.