Waste generation is an unavoidable part of any human activity. Hence it is imperative that the civilized society reduces waste generation and also disposes off this waste scientifically.
Dry waste from Garden/Parks has a high commercial value after Composting and Disposal of dead leafs/tree branches/cut grass & food waste needs to treated for compost after scientifically shredding the same
HOW IT WORK
The organic Waste such as dead leafs/cut grasses/food waste etc. is fed into the machine along with the bioculture. After the process of shredding the waste material is reduced to approx. 30 % of the input volume and then it is stored for composting in the bins or can be put into small pits in the garden/parks for curing process which takes around 10-12 days after which high ‘quality compost is produced.
THE UNTREATED ORGANIC WASTE CAN PRODUCE:-
• Foul odour.
• Helps in breeding of pests and insects
• Attracts birds and animals.
• preads diseases by helping bacterial growth.
• Leachate from wet waste pollutes ground water
• Disturbing Sight.
• Organic waste is denatured.
• Removes the foul odour immediately on treatment.
• The treated material is pest resistant.
• Helps to avoid transportation of garden/organic waste.
• Requires very less operational area.
• Reduces the load on municipal waste dumps.
|Capacity||50-80 kg/hr.||100-150 kg/hr.||200-250 kg/hr.|
|Batch||50 kg||100 kg||200 kg|
|Cutting Blade||Moving Hammer Type||Moving Hammer Type||Moving Hammer Type|
|Time||50-60 Min||50-60 Min||50-60 Min|
|Power Req.||1H.P. 3Ph.||2H.P. 3Ph.||3H.P. 3Ph.|
Higher Capacities are also avaliable on request.